With courage and fortitude
Everyone can contribute to a better future
We are looking for problem-solvers who understand the inter-connected complex structures in public system and are determined to create change through it
[Note: SPARC Programme has been SIGNIFICANTLY renovated for 2020]
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree from a prominent/recognised university in Engineering, Development Studies, Public Policy, Political Science, Law and other related fields.
- Graduated with at least 60-65% marks or Post-graduate from any of the prominent universities, whichever is qualifying.
- Below 35 years of age.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience required.
- Working proficiency in regional languages and excellent written and verbal communication capability in English.
- Superior analytical and writing abilities.
- Capacity to function spontaneously and may provide deliverables at short notice.
- Details-oriented with exceptional organizational abilities.
- Ability to work in a team and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Detailed knowledge of government policies, schemes and functioning.
- Closely coordinating with the MP and her/his office for mapping the schemes.
- Engaging with the district administration for implementation of schemes.
- Undertaking primary and secondary research in the schemes that will be finalised.
- Formulating concepts that may help system to be more efficient, transparent and cohesive.
- Taking support from and reporting to Swaniti Initiative.
- Other responsibilities as may be required and delegated by the reporting manager.
Preferred Personality Traits
- Can understand the larger vision, mission and nature of the programme
- Ready to perform the jobs based on the evidences and may refrain from arbitrary actions
- Make ways for positive actions despite having multiple challenges in systems
- Negotiation capabilities
Note: The above criteria is applicable only for India.
Last date of Application is 15th of December 2019.